Terms of Sales
- All Prices Include VAT.
- All Prices and Specs are Subject to Change without Prior Notice.
- Prices quoted are strictly Cash, Credit/Debit card, or (EFT) Electronic Transfers only. No personal cheques will be accepted.
- Goods returned within 48 hours of collection date, with original sealed packaging, cables, manuals etc and in a saleable condition will be credited in full.
- Any Goods returned for credit will be at the discretion of COMPUFLEX.
- All systems to be assembled must be paid in full before we commence assembly.
- Orders placed and not collected within 72 hours will automatically be restocked.
- Assembly time for new systems is 48 hours
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. All our online products are stocked, but due to volume orders some products may go on back order for a short period of time. In the unlikely event that this occurs, we shall contact you and give you the ETA of any products on back order. Please call us if you do have a question relating to any product or stock holdings.
The Delivery option only commences once the order has been verified and settled.
An order will only be settled once payment has been received and “Verified”.
Deliveries are done between 8 am and 5 pm on weekdays and not on Weekends or public holidays.
Overnight delivery options only apply to major centres (Areas or Cities). Out Lying areas will receive it when the courier services the area.
COMPUFLEX warranty policy is valid to its authorized dealers and distributors only. COMPUFLEX reserves the right to modify or cancel the policy at anytime. Neither COMPUFLEX nor any of its entities will be responsible for any damages caused by such modifications or cancellation.
WARRANTY PERIOD AND SERVICE
- All products have a minimum 12 month carry-in warranty supplied by the manufacturer. The warranty period is calculated from the original date of purchase.
- All media, consumables and software do not carry a warranty.
- COMPUFLEX reserves the right to provide a similar function product if the warranty merchandise is deemed EOL (End of Life) or if the component is in the process of being phased-out.
- All items shall first be tested by one of our technicians.
- Items that can be repaired will not be swapped out.
- If an Item cannot be repaired by our warranty department, or a replacement issued, then the item will be sent to the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer will inform COMPUFLEX if and when a replacement or credit is to be issued. Any replacements are subject to stock availability.
- Any repair time given by COMPUFLEX is merely an estimate and COMPUFLEX will not be bound by it.
Items swapped out will not carry an extended warranty, but keep the balance of the warranty from the original invoice date.
Out of Warranty Definition
- The warranty on COMPUFLEX products lasts for 12 months from the original date of purchase.
- Customers can buy alternative products if RMA merchandise is out of warranty.
- RMA merchandise that is out of warranty will not be booked in unless a quotation for repair is requested.
Products returned to COMPUFLEX as listed below will be refused:
- Any physical damage to the product.
- Any burn marks on the product.
- Warranty seal or product barcode is altered, broken or missing.
- Merchandise destroyed by improper operation or returned incomplete.
- If items have been marked or written on.
- Items struck by lightning or damage due to a power surge.
Error descriptions such as ‘faulty’, ‘does not work’ and ‘failure’ will yield an NPF (no problem found) result. A detailed fault description is required which greatly helps us reduce handling time and affect a high quality RMA service.
COMPUFLEX has the right to destroy or recycle the product(s) to allay our storage costs without incurring any liability if customers do not respond to a request to collect completed CRO’s ( customer repair orders, or job cards ), or fail to make payment for replacement or quotation request within 60 days from date of repair.
Well packed repaired-merchandise is the customer’s responsibility. COMPUFLEX has the right to refuse repairing of merchandise damaged by transportation.
All faulty items returned and booked in will have a minimum turnaround time of 48HRS before an item is tested and repaired or a replacement is issued. Any replacements are subject to stock availability. Any repair time given by COMPUFLEX is merely an estimate and COMPUFLEX will not be bound by it.
Customers are to ensure that their data on their hard disk drives is backed up prior to booking it in, whether in an assembled system or not.
COMPUFLEX will not take any responsibility for loss of data what-so-ever.
COMPUFLEX shall not be liable for (a) any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or for any loss of profits of loss of revenue resulting from the use of COMPUFLEX services and products by the client or any third parties, or (b) any loss of data resulting from delays, nondeliveries, mis-deliveries or service interruptions.
No completed CRO’s will be released without a copy of the original documentation.
Should a client choose to cancel the Offer to Purchase after delivery of the goods, such cancellation will be effective once they have
returned possession of the goods to COMPUFLEX and have made good all damage to the goods and have compensated COMPUFLEX
for the reasonable use of the goods and any depreciation of the goods since taking possession thereof.
Should a customer choose to cancel this offer prior to delivery of the goods, they must take note of the following:
- They will be liable to pay the prescribed cancellation fee; and COMPUFLEX will be entitled to deduct the cancellation fee from any deposit being held.
- A full credit will only be passed provided goods are returned in their original condition with the receipt, and MUST be unopened in their original undamaged/unmarked packaging and in new condition, with all the labels and tags attached, within 48 hours, from date of invoice.
For goods returned after 48 hrs the following will apply:
- Goods returned after 48 hours for credit will be accepted up to a maximum of 10 days from date of invoice, but will incur a 15% handling fee, provided that the goods are in their original packaging.
- No Credit shall be passed after 10 days.
We reserve the right to refuse any returns or credits that:
- are returned to us marked are incomplete or missing parts; or are not returned in their original packaging, Show signs of physical damage to the product or its packaging.
Events such as willful damage, misuse, unauthorized repair or tampering with a product may prevent a product being accepted for return or warranty repair or replacement.